mercoledì 19 novembre 2008

Don Giovanni

Right in between being awake and asleep, a sudden shot of honey is injected into my muscles. A shot of honey into my neurons, making the synapses burn. A short circuit of happiness, you, smiling.

Patience is not one of my virtues. What's the point when you can grab things quickly and feed yourself? Why are all the people so afraid?It's better to be going places, even if it means ending up against a wall, instead of going Nowhere.

Dear, I'm not in the mood for your moods.
So when Don Giovanni's third act begins, you can kiss my tush goodbye.

5 commenti:

  1. I'm sorry there must be a misunderstanding here. Don Giovanni has only 2 acts...
    I really don't know if WAM would accept a post mortem addon.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm sorry there must be a misunderstanding here. Don Giovanni only has 2 acts...

    I really don't know if WAM would accept a post mortem addon.

    RispondiElimina
  3. it's a personal division that we made once. i now realize how encrypted the blog is...

    RispondiElimina
  4. yeah, it's so encrypted tush...

    RispondiElimina